Protective Services is a Queensland Police Services group providing Queenslanders with efficient, effective and ethical protective services. We have provided protective security services to the people and infrastructure of the Queensland Government for more than 60 years. It is our vision to be Queensland's leading provider of protective security services, admired for our people, partnerships and performance, and our mission to deliver exceptional service through innovative, progressive and responsive protective services.
We protect important government infrastructure including State and Catholic schools, the Queensland Cultural Centre, Queensland Courts, Mineral House and 1 William Street, as well as government offices across the state on a fee-for-service basis. Protective Services also conduct mobile patrols throughout the Brisbane, Logan and Moreton Bay areas and monitor electronic security alarms across the state. Where necessary, we do mobile patrols throughout the state through third party providers.
Protective Services offer a wide range of security, technical and consultancy services and can provide a complete security solution for almost any situation. We also produce government identification cards for Queensland Government agencies and provide an array of useful general security information to ensure clients and the public are up-to-date with the security environment and available technology.
It is our vision to be Queensland's leading provider of protective security services, admired for our people, partnerships and performance.
It is our mission to deliver exceptional service through innovative, progressive and responsive protective services.
We share the Queensland Public Service values of:
- Customers First
- Ideas into Action
- Unleash Potential
- Be Courageous
- Empower People
As members of the Queensland Police Service we value:
- Courage - always doing the right thing
- Fairness - making objective, evidence based, consistent decisions and treating people with respect
- Pride - in ourselves, the Service, the work we do and the communities we serve
As Protective Services we value:
- A professional, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Delivering the highest levels of safety and security
- Acting honestly, openly and consistently in all that we do
- Working with our partners to achieve superior business outcomes
- Developing ourselves and the people around us
- Acknowledging our successes